The production of accurate drawings, utilising AutoCAD software, plays a vital communication and planning role in all aspects of Level FM’s business.
CAD enables us to cost-effectively create, evaluate and present a range of workplace solutions for customer appraisal before any work is undertaken.
Utilising AutoCAD and the latest surveying technologies, our drafting team are able to produce a range of structured and accurate plans. Typical examples are shown below:
- Site plans – showing site boundaries, services and buildings
- Building shell floor plans – setting out construction details of walls, partitions, windows and doors
- Space management plans – showing office or factory floor layouts
- Relocation schedules – numbered plans showing existing and proposed floor layouts
- Landlord NIA plans for lease agreements or dispute settlement
- Re-charge plans – detailing occupation by tenant or cost centre
- Specification / working drawings – specifying M&E services and communications infrastructures
- Fire strategy / risk assessment plans– detailing fire equipment, fire compartments and means of escape
Plans are issued in a variety of electronic and paper formats. It is our policy to supply clients with electronic copies of all CAD work upon completion of a project or task.
To see how our CAD services could help your business, please click on the examples below to view drawings produced by our CAD team: