SMALL JOB SERVICES
Need someone you can trust to do those small but important jobs in the workplace?
Look no further, our Jobfix Team can help with the following:
- Man & A Van
- General Labour
- Deliveries – Site & UK
- Archive Filing & Sorting
- Painting, Decorating & Tiling
- Disposal of Surplus Furniture
- Furniture Dismantling & Re-assembly
- Racking Installation & Reconfiguration
- General Maintenance – Reactive & Planned
- Installing Notice Boards, Signage & Shelving
- Plumbing - Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Furniture Repairs – Desks, Cupboards & Chairs
- Special Cleans – Rooms, Furniture & Equipment
- Flooring Repairs – Carpet, Vinyl, Painted & Concrete
Booking the Job
The process is simple – just telephone, email or fax your job requirements to us and we will respond promptly with a cost estimate. Once agreed, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time to do the work. (Tip: List all your small jobs and deal with them in one visit).
Health & Safety
Our highest priority is safety, keeping our staff and others safe at all times. Jobfix staff are fully insured and will only perform work that is within their area of competence. For certain tasks, a written Risk Assessment will be provided. Safety signs will always be located near the work area to warn others.
At present, this service is available within a 75 mile radius of Bristol.
There is no call-out charge. We either charge hourly or agree a fixed sum estimate in advance – it’s up to you. We also charge for any materials supplied at your request.
Providing you are satisfied with the work, we will send an invoice, which is subject to VAT and payable within 30 days.
Click here to contact us for further details or an estimate